Chlorine dioxide is an incredible sanitizer that is recently receiving great attention as food processors seek for efficacious products to sanitize their products. Chlorine dioxide is powerful enough to eliminate harmful pathogens in food plants and fight biofilms that develop on food-contact surfaces and equipment while doing minimal harm to the environment.
There are several factors that make chlorine dioxide solution or tablets a powerhouse sanitizer.
- Chlorine dioxide has oxidizing ability 2.6 times the waterborne chlorine, as a result providing a wide range of sanitizing usages and making it extremely effective against bugs and other harmful organisms.
- Chlorine dioxide has been registered with EPA and is also labeled as an excellent fungicide, bactericide, and antimicrobial agent. A proper guideline has also been passed for the use of Chlorine dioxide as a disinfectant and sanitizing food-contact surface.
- Chlorine dioxide is also considered as one of the most effective tools for diffusing biofilms and obstructing the formation of biofilms in some cases. Biofilm is a coating that harbors and protects bacteria colonies making it more difficult to disinfect and eradicate those bacteria.
- Chlorine dioxide is also effective in control odor, sanitation, and purifying water applications.
- Unlike chlorine bleach, which produces hazardous trihalomethanes that get a wash down and deposited in the environment. Chlorine dioxide, on the other hand, donates oxygen and breaks down to the water, and common table salt. Making it less corrosive for equipment and the environment.
Besides these, chlorine dioxide tablets have been used for therapeutic purposes. The chlorine dioxide tablets in this product has been marketed as a water purifier. This product claims to help eliminated bacteria, germs, and viruses in the body that are hazardous to health. By eliminating all harmful pathogens, it helps individuals retain their healthy body.
To know more about chlorine dioxide tablets and its best benefits please visit MMS-Supplements.