Interesting Uses of Chlorine Dioxide – MMS Supplement

Discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1814, Chlorine dioxide is a synthetic, yellow-green gas. Since the early 1900s, chlorine dioxide has been used as a disinfectant for various purposes. Here are some uses of Chlorine Dioxide:

As a Disinfectant

Due to the antimicrobial properties present, chlorine dioxide is used for disinfecting food. Chlorine dioxide is effective in killing the bacteria present on vegetable seed and sprouts, which usually causes disease outbreaks and stomach problems.

Chlorine dioxide has also shown to prevent and terminate biofilms, which causes a big challenge for food processors. They use chlorine dioxide in order to destroy harmful bacteria.

For antimicrobial purposes

Many public water-treatment facilities use chlorine dioxide to sterilize water and make it safe for drinking for the public. Chlorine dioxide is soluble in water and quickly react with other compounds. Since chlorine dioxide is very reactive, when it is added into the water, it quickly able to kill microorganisms and bacteria in water.

Traveler, campers, and hikers also make use of chlorine dioxide containing water purification tablets to sterilize water from the rivers or lakes.

For oral health improvement

Chlorine dioxide is also used in various density products due to its strong bacteria-killing properties. The chlorine dioxide containing mouthwash is used for resolving bad breath issues by reducing the bacteria and plaque that cause gum disease.

Chlorine dioxide can also be used for teeth whitening and cleaning the mouth during root canal treatment. Chlorine dioxide mouthwashes products are easily available in the market. However, when using them make sure that you don’t swallow the solution, since the amount of chlorine dioxide contains is much higher in these products than in other chlorine dioxide tablets, such as water purification tablets.

As an Antiviral solution

Chlorine dioxide has a strong antiviral effect and can degrade the viruses and destroy them from regenerating. Chlorine dioxide has been effective against human influenza (IFV), Human herpes (HHV), Human adenovirus (HAdVs), and Measles.

A popular product is known as MMS (Miracle Mineral solution) also makes use of chlorine dioxide as the main agent in their MMS supplement. The chlorine dioxide present in the Miracle Mineral solution help overcome various deadly diseases. The MMS supplement is however not meant to cure diseases but rather strengthen the body’s immune system and help the body remain resistant against deadly viruses and bacteria.

Hope this short blog surges up your interest in knowing more about the uses and benefits of chlorine dioxide.

If you are interested in more about chlorine dioxide tablets or the MMS (Miracle Mineral solution), Please Visit Our Contact Us  Page For More Detail.

Miracle mineral solution. Good or Bad?

There have been many debates and various news about the Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) over the years. Many critics, medics, and even common people have stated the substance to be bad and in fact too dangerous for use. If so, will it not have been completely banned by the law itself? Now, that is something to really ponder about, since it is still been used by most people to cure themselves even today.

Water Drop

 

Now, before deciding whether MMS is really bad or good, let’s understand what the Miracle Mineral Solution really is.
MMS is a chemical oxidizer, which is said to destroy poisons and kill pathogens. All pathogens, including fungi, molds, bacteria, yeast, and disease-causing parasites are easily oxidized by MMS Chlorine Dioxide.

When the immune systems in the body are compromised and becomes weak, the pathogenic bacteria gets multiplied in the body, causing the body to become the host for various deadly diseases and sickness such as malaria, typhoid, tuberculosis, cancer, pneumonia, and flu.

Jim Humble, the inventor of MMS say that the miracle mineral solution has the potential to help people overcome most diseases that are known to mankind.

While this may sound “so good to be true” let’s focus on this simplest idea. If our body remains strong enough to eliminate any pathogenic bacteria from growing within the body, then why would we have the need to search for a cure to treat all those deadly diseases that we heard? Because we won’t be even having them at all.

This is perhaps what the MMS was designed to do at its core. The MMS chlorine dioxide is intended to provide a huge boost to the immune system and help the body remain resistant to harmful germs and bacteria. Also, remember that MMS doesn’t cure anything, but it rather works to minimize the load of the toxic to help the body heal itself.

Though it is beneficial for the body, the negative effects of the substance can, however, occur when the maximum dosage is exceeded. Since it is a very strong chemical any user should be highly vigilant and knowledgeable about the required dosage. Otherwise, the substance may do more harm than good.

Let me conclude by saying that no matter what type of view people may give about this substance or in fact about any other product, the final verdict always goes to you. While the miracle mineral solution might actually be doing a miracle for some users, for some it may just be another dangerous drug to avoid. Let your heart decide.