There have been many debates and various news about the Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) over the years. Many critics, medics, and even common people have stated the substance to be bad and in fact too dangerous for use. If so, will it not have been completely banned by the law itself? Now, that is something to really ponder about, since it is still been used by most people to cure themselves even today.
Now, before deciding whether MMS is really bad or good, let’s understand what the Miracle Mineral Solution really is.
MMS is a chemical oxidizer, which is said to destroy poisons and kill pathogens. All pathogens, including fungi, molds, bacteria, yeast, and disease-causing parasites are easily oxidized by MMS Chlorine Dioxide.
When the immune systems in the body are compromised and becomes weak, the pathogenic bacteria gets multiplied in the body, causing the body to become the host for various deadly diseases and sickness such as malaria, typhoid, tuberculosis, cancer, pneumonia, and flu.
Jim Humble, the inventor of MMS say that the miracle mineral solution has the potential to help people overcome most diseases that are known to mankind.
While this may sound “so good to be true” let’s focus on this simplest idea. If our body remains strong enough to eliminate any pathogenic bacteria from growing within the body, then why would we have the need to search for a cure to treat all those deadly diseases that we heard? Because we won’t be even having them at all.
This is perhaps what the MMS was designed to do at its core. The MMS chlorine dioxide is intended to provide a huge boost to the immune system and help the body remain resistant to harmful germs and bacteria. Also, remember that MMS doesn’t cure anything, but it rather works to minimize the load of the toxic to help the body heal itself.
Though it is beneficial for the body, the negative effects of the substance can, however, occur when the maximum dosage is exceeded. Since it is a very strong chemical any user should be highly vigilant and knowledgeable about the required dosage. Otherwise, the substance may do more harm than good.
Let me conclude by saying that no matter what type of view people may give about this substance or in fact about any other product, the final verdict always goes to you. While the miracle mineral solution might actually be doing a miracle for some users, for some it may just be another dangerous drug to avoid. Let your heart decide.